If you are looking for a video streaming app that lets you watch thousands of movies and live channels for free, Oreo TV is for you. It has some great features that enhance your overall viewing experience. You can install Oreo TV on Amazon Firestick or other Android TV boxes. However, installing APKs on Firestick is a little complicated. That’s why in this article we will give you detailed instructions on how to install Oreo TV on Firestick, to help you watch high-quality content on your TV without paying for any subscriptions.
Before we jump straight to the Oreo TV APK installation process, let’s take an overview of Oreo TV.
What is Oreo TV?
Oreo TV is a popular video streaming app that offers its user over 2000+ Indian and International movies, TV serials, web series at HD quality for free. After the closure of the Terrarium TV app, Oreo TV is the best possible way to watch your favorite movies and TV episodes at high-definition quality on Firestick. It also has a live channel section so you can stream your favorite live shows, sports, news on your TV. The app has consistent material design and all the content is sorted out to their respective categories.
Similar Guide – How to Install Airtel Xstream App on Firestick
Features of Oreo TV On Firestick
This free live TV and video streaming app offer a lot of important features to its users. Here are some popular features of Oreo TV APK:
- Simple and snappy user interface
- Latest movies and TV show episodes
- Ad-free user experience
- Option to adjust video quality between 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p (FullHD), 2160p (4K Ultra HD)
- Download option for offline usage
- All live channels from JioTV, WynkTV, Hotstar available
- No need to sign up or subscribe for a premium membership
How To Install Oreo TV on Firestick
Now we will proceed to the installation process of Oreo TV on Firestick. This process works on all Amazon Fire TV devices including the original Fire TV, Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation), Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube. A stable internet connection is needed to download Oreo TV and watch HD content.
Before we start downloading and installing Oreo TV on Firestick, we have to tweak some advanced settings which are necessary to sideload the Oreo TV APK. The APK file has to be sideloaded on Firestick as the Oreo TV app is not available in the official Amazon App Store. Here are the steps to enable sideloading on Firestick:
- To get started, turn on your Firestick device and wait for the home screen to show up.
- On top of the home screen, you will find the Settings Navigate using your Firestick remote and select Settings.
- Next, navigate through the options and locate ‘My Fire TV’ in the Settings section. Click on it to proceed.
- Now choose Developer Options from the list.
- In the Developer Options, click ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ and turn it on. You will be greeted by a warning message. Click on Turn On to enable APK sideloading on your Firestick.
- When you are done, go back to the home screen by pressing the home button on the Firestick remote.
If you have done it successfully, you will be able to sideload the Oreo TV APK for firestick without any hassle. Now without further ado let’s get started with the Oreo TV APK download and installation process:
Important Note:- Make sure you use a VPN before you stream through any third-party app. Check out here why you need VPN & Best VPN for Firestick.
Exact Steps to Download Oreo TV APK on FireStick
- First, go to the top section of the home screen and click on the magnifying glass icon at the left using the remote.
- In the search box, type “Downloader app” using the on-screen keyboard. You can also hold the Alexa voice button on the remote and say, “Downloader app” to search for the app.
- Select the Downloader app from the search results. Now click on Download to start downloading the app from Amazon App Store. It may take a minute to install.
- When the installation is completed, click ‘Open’ to launch the Downloader app. You will get a pop-up asking for permission to access storage. Click Allow to continue.
- On the left sidebar, select the Home tab at the top.
- Click on the URL field, and type the following URL: https://bit.ly/33MzCPi
- Click ‘Go’ to download the most recent version of Oreo TV APK for fire tv stick.
- A pop-up window will open up. You will see the file download progress. Don’t do anything until the download is done.
- Once it is completed, the android package installer will open up automatically. Use your remote to click Next. Then click Install to start installing the Oreo TV app on your Firestick.
- It may take a minute to install the app. When the installation is finished, you will see two options: Done and Open. Click on Done to go back to the Downloader app.
- After installing the APK, there is no need to keep the APK file. When you return to the Downloader app click Delete to remove the apk file from device storage. Removing it will free up some storage space.
Alternate Way to Install Oreo TV on Fire TV Stick
- Launch your FireStick
- Now Install Filelinked App on Your Fire Tv Device
- Open FileLinked and Enter This Code – 22222222
- Click on Continue
- To Unlock the store Enter this Pin – 4754
- Select Dismiss and scroll down until you find Oreo TV App
- Click on Download button and wait for the downloading process to complete
- Click on Install
- Open it.
You can now launch the Oreo TV app from the Apps section on the home screen. For quick access, highlight the app and press the three-lined sandwich icon (☰) on the firestick remote. Select ‘Move to Front’ to move Oreo TV on top of your app list.
In this article, we have demonstrated how to install Oreo Tv on Firestick & Fire TV. Oreo TV is a great video streaming app for content consumption and it is the best alternative to Jio TV. It has a huge library of movies, TV shows, and live channels. However, it should be noted that we do not support piracy or promote links to copyright-protected content. This article is written for educational purposes only.