Are you looking to install Chrome on Firestick? This guide will teach you to step by step process to download & Install google chrome on amazon firestick in 2019. The guide provided below will also work for fire tv, firestick 4k & Fire TV Cube.
Amazon Firestick is one of the most loved streaming sources available in the market these days. It is actually a greater platform that enables users to perform various tasks hassle-free. The only annoying thing irritates most of the users it that it does not include a browser in it, but if it does; one can easily install various android applications on it conveniently.
Google Chrome is one of the most preferred web browsers throughout the globe. Along with amazing loading speed, and low power consumption security is one of the most amazing factors that makes it the leading one. This guide is going to surely be a true help for all those who are willing to get this wonderful chrome browser installed on their Firestick. It will not only simplify the user interface but will also make your streaming much simpler and secure. One can easily enjoy personalized browsing using these wonderful tools altogether.
Chrome on Firestick (Overview & Features)
Chrome is actually a search engine being presented by Google that enables users to get access to various data present online. It is one of the most compatible web browsers present till date that ensures its users to have seamless and secure access throughout. Chrome is an open-source program where one can easily enjoy personalized streaming. The best thing about this wonderful source is its compatibility. One can easily use this cross-platform browser on various devices hassle-free. Data protection and fast accessing speed are one of the other features that make it even better. In this article, you will get step by step installation guide of chrome browser on fire tv. We have also shared a video tutorial to make this process easier. Let’s check it out without wasting more time.
Installing Chrome on Firestick is just like loading a fully loaded gun with some extra accessories. It is the best way to extract the best streaming experience from this wonderful source. Finding it a little bit confusing? Here is the list of few amazing features of using google chrome on firestick.
- Using Google Chrome on firestick makes it easy to access securely through a very simple and interactive interface at a very fast pace.
- This deadly combination of perfection and excellence makes it easy for users to make easy searchers through a well customize search results. You just have to add up the name of the content here to access it anytime.
- Using Google Chrome on Firestick makes web browsing much easier. one can easily browse through various sources using incognito mode and hence keeps you safe from hackers.
- Firestick does not allow users to download their favorite content. But if you wanted to do so, using Chrome on Firestick is the easiest method to enable it. you can not only download the related files with this combination only but also can check the real-time progress from the dedicated download menu as well.
- When we use Chrome on Fire TV it automatically starts to send smart recommendations based on the previous history of web search.
- Using Google Chrome on Firestick enables users to make an easy voice search throughout any time they want.
- Firestick enables users to access content from different parts of the world. Different countries, different languages, it really gets so hard to manage. Chrome comes up with a built-in translator that automatically translates the data into your preferred language with the help of few clicks only.
How to Install Google Chrome on Firestick & Fire TV (2019)
Google Chrome is not an official web browser for Firestick, so if you want to get this wonderful browser on your device, you need to use some third party sources for it. Downloader and ES File Explorer are one of the two basic sources that make the third party installation easy one on Firestick. As it is going to be a third party installation for the Firestick, please makes sure to enable Apps for unknown Sources on your device first. For enabling it all you can do is:
- Launch your Amazon Firestick and then tap on the Settings options being present there.
- Tap on the Device or My Fire TV option and then tap on the Developer option to proceed further.
- Turn on the ADB Debugging option from the provided list and then enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Install Chrome on Firestick using Downloader (Method 1)
- Launch Firestick from your device and then tap on the Search option.
- Add Downloader in the search bar and then hit enter to proceed further.
- Make a click on Get button that will further enable you to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
- Launch the Downloader app by hitting on the related icon and then move towards the Settings option.
- Get back to your home tab of the Downloader again and then add URL https://bit.ly/2tVph6S to download chrome apk for firestick
- Hit Go to proceed further with the process.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the downloading process and once it’s done, tap on Next button to initiate the installation process.
- Tap on Install.
- Wait till the process gets accomplished and once done, launch it by tapping on the Open button.
- Hit on the Done button and then click on the Delete button. (it will delete your apk file, don’t worry it not require)
- Make a click on the Accept & Continue
- That’s it. You can now easily open up the Google Chrome browser on your device now.
How to Download Chrome on Firestick using ES File Explorer (Method 2)
- Launch Firestick TV and then tap on the Search button.
- Add ES File Explorer in the search bar and hit Enter to go further with the search process.
- Search and select the desired version of the ES File Explorer to be installed on your device and then press Get the option to download.
- Wait for the installation process to get accomplished and once done launch it on your Firestick.
- Click on Tools option from the menu bar and then hit on the Download Manager option.
- Now click on the +New option to move further.
- Once done with the above process successfully now enter the URL (https://bit.ly/2tVph6S) of Chrome for firestick into the dedicated column.
- Now add Chrome name in the name field and then press the Install button to initiate the installation process.
- Click Install again. You will be get notified through a notification message on the successful completion of the installation process.
- Once done you can start accessing Chrome on Firestick.
How to Download Google Chrome APK on your Firestick (Video Guide)
Using Chrome on Firestick is not more remained an issue now. One can easily install it on their devices using some third-party source. We have mentioned here the installation process using two different methods here i.e. ES File Explorer and Downloader, you can easily go with the one that suits you most.