In this article, I will show you how to download and install Nova TV on firestick. The method provided in this guide will also work for Fire TV, Fire Stick 4k & Fire TV Cube.
Cord-cutting is not easy especially when you don’t want to spend over $100+ monthly on streaming packages. If you have recently bought an Amazon Firestick for watching online content, you can find a few free streaming services available on the official Amazon App Store.
But the content library lacks good movies or shows and skimps on quality. Now there are some third-party streaming apps that you can sideload on your Firestick, and Nova TV APK is one of them. You can install NOVA TV on FireStick, Android Box and other streaming devices to stream movies and tv shows for free.
Nova TV is a free media search tool that looks up for high-quality media links on file hosting websites. It is based on an open-source web scraping source code from the developers of Terrarium TV. With Nova TV on FireStick, you can watch 1500+ movies, TV shows, exclusive web series in up to 4K quality.
The database is regularly updated with new content and automatically fetches high-quality posters, descriptions, trailers, ratings from popular movie database websites such as IMDb. You will find all the movies and shows categorized into their respective genres for easier access too. Now let’s take a look at the features of Nova TV on Fire TV Stick below.
Features of Nova TV On Firestick
Here are the features of Nova TV:
- 1500+ Movies and TV shows with 20+ categories.
- High-speed 1080p and 4K hosted links.
- Auto-generates title and description with posters based on information from online database websites.
- Trakt integration for tracking your favorite movies and TV episodes.
- DLNA and Chromecast support.
- Auto-fetches subtitles from popular subtitle websites from YIFY, DownloadSRT, OpenSubtitles.
- Choose your preferred media player for playback.
- No sign-in required, no subscriptions
How to Install Nova TV APK on Firestick?
Nova TV is an unsigned third-party app and unavailable on the Amazon App Store. However, you can install the Nova TV app on Firestick as Amazon provides an option to enable sideloading on the Fire TV device. Follow the steps below to enable apps installation from unknown sources on Firestick.
- Head over to the Settings page above the home screen.
- Scroll to the right using the directional key on the Firestick remote and select My Fire TV / Device.
- Select Developer options from the drop-down list.
- Go down and enable Apps from Unknown Sources. Click Turn On to confirm your choice and close the warning message.
App sideloading is now enabled. Let’s quickly go through the download and installation process of Nova TV on Firestick.
- Move over to the Search (?) function in the upper-left corner of the Fire TV home screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard and type “Downloader” in the search field. A few search results will pop up below.
- Select Downloader from the search results. On the next page, click the orange Downloader icon under the Apps & Games
- Now you will see a cloud icon (☁) inside a yellow circle. It is the Download button situated just below the app description. Click Download to start downloading the app.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading and installing. This might take a minute.
- Click Open once the app installation is done.
- Opening Downloader for the first time will ask you for access to the media storage and other external drives. Click Allow to give permission.
- Click OK to close the update notes window.
- Move over to the URL bar in the Home section and enter this following URL: https://tinyurl.com/y27s4mmg to download nova tv apk for firestick
- Select Go to load the URL. The Nova TV APK file will start downloading after a few seconds.
- Once it’s done, Downloader will automatically launch the package installer. Click Install to install Nova TV on Firestick.
- Either click Done to return to the Downloader app, or Open to launch Nova TV after the app is installed.
You can also launch Nova TV from Your Apps & Channels section on the home screen.
Install Nova TV App on Fire TV Stick & Android Box Via Filelinked
- Launch your firestick
- Install Filelinked App on your amazon fire Tv
- Open Filelinked App
- Enter this code – 32364318 and click on Continue
- Scroll down and find Nova Tv App
- Click on download button
- Wait for the downloading process to complete
- Click on install
- Click Done
- Go to home screen & Open Nova TV Apk on Firestick
How to Use Nova TV on Fire TV/Android TV Box?
Nova TV has a huge library of movies and TV shows. Here’s how you can use Nova TV to watch your favorite content on Firestick:
- The first time you launch the app, click Allow when it asks for storage access permission.
- Now you have to choose your default media player. Click on your preferred option and make sure it is already installed on your Firestick. You can change it later from the settings
- Now you will see the Discover page of Nova TV. The media search function is found in the top right corner of the app.
- Clicking the three-lined sandwich icon (☰) above will open the left sidebar. You can switch between TV Shows, Movies, Calendar, Library, and Settings. You will find your collection, watch list, and watch history in the Library
- Choose a movie or TV show from the menus. You can also use the search function.
- On the content page, you will see the option to add the movie / TV show in your collection or tag it as your favorite. To play the content, click Play.
- Now select one of the stream links with your preferred video quality.
- Click Play with subtitles and choose the subtitle for your content. You can also adjust the subtitle color from Settings.
- The stream will start in your default media player.
You can finally enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows using Nova TV on your Firestick.
- Best Free Live TV Apps for Amazon Firestick
- How To Install Cinema HD On Firestick
- How to Install CatMouse App on FireStick
- How to fix stream buffering on Nova TV?
Answer: Return to the movie / TV show page and try to select another hosted stream link. Make sure you are connected via Ethernet or a strong Wi-Fi network with at least 10mbps bandwidth.
- Is there any monthly subscription?
Answer: No. The app is completely free to use and sign-up is optional.
Nova TV is a great app for streaming your favorite movies and TV shows for free. In this article, we have provided detailed instructions on how to download and install Nova TV APK on Firestick. You can finally cut the cord and enjoy unlimited content with Nova TV without paying for any monthly subscription. Also, it should be noted that we do not promote piracy or verify the source of the hosted links in the Nova TV app.