Although Amazon’s App Store for Fire TV devices has a respectable number of first-party apps, vital media apps such as Kodi and MXPlayer are missing. Also, the apps catalog is very limited when compared to the Play Store. Amazon does give users the freedom of sideloading third-party apps on Fire TV devices, including the popular Firestick. However, the sideloading process is quite tedious and too time-consuming.
Filelinked on Firestick solves this issue by replacing the Downloader app, where you spend most of your time in the sideloading process. Instead of typing out long URLs of APK files, you can now put Filelinked codes to quickly download the APK file associated with it.
This guide will tell you more about Filelinked codes for firestick apps and show you the easiest way to install and use Filelinked on Firestick.
Filelinked, previously known as DroidAdmin, is a bulk downloader designed for Fire TV and Android devices. It allows users to download multiple files at once and replaces pesky URLs with 8-digit unique codes. It significantly speeds up the sideloading process on devices running Fire OS. It is a must-have app for those who sideload apps on their Firestick devices very often.
If you sign up for a Filelinked account, you can upload files and create your own Filelinked code. You get the option to link multiple APK files with a single code. At the time of factory reset or data loss, you can quickly recover all of your third-party apps using Filelinked.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon device, tap on the Settings panel and then on the next screen, select the Device/My Fire TV option.
- In the window that appears tap on the Developer option.
- You can see two options on the screen. First, of them is ADB debugging. You should enable the ADB Debugging option by ticking on it.
- On the bottom portion of the same screen, you can see another option called Apps from Unknown Sources. You should enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option as well. Unless you enable this option, Firestick will not let you install third-party apps on your device.
- For the initial step, you need to visit the home screen of your Amazon Firestick and tap on the search bar.
- Type the word “Downloader” in the search bar and press on the search option.
- All the results will be shown on the screen. Choose the result with the Downloader.
- Click on Download/Get Button.
- The downloading will take only a few minutes. After the download is completed, the installation will follow automatically. Wait till the installation process finishes.
Now since you have managed to install the Downloader App, we can move on to the next step.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- Now you need to type in this URL“https://get.filelinked.com” or https://filelinked.com/ in the Downloader Home and after that click on the “GO” button.
- The Filelinked apk file would have started to download. Wait until it gets completed.
- After the download is completed, the installation will come on the screen. You need to tap on the “Install” option. Now, wait until the installation process gets over.
- After you are done with the installation, click on the open button.
- Thus you have successfully installed Filelinked app on firestick.
- Go to the home screen and in the search bar type ES File Explorer.
- Select the Es file explorer and click on the ‘get’ button.
- After the download completed, the installation proceeds automatically.
- After installation, click on the open button.
- Launch the ES File Explorer App that has been downloaded.
- Click on the downloader icon from the home screen of the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see a +new button. Tap on it.
- The next step is to enter the path and name for the file. In the path field type “https://get.filelinked.com” and in the name field enter“Filelinked“.
- Once the download is completed, click on the install button. This will bring the installation window on the screen.
- Once again, click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is finished, click on the open button.
- Thus you have completed the installation of a Filelinked app on fire tv stick.
Once you manage to install Filelinked on Firestick, you can launch the app from Your Apps & Channels section on the Fire TV home screen. You can check out the steps below to download and install APK files on Firestick using Filelinked.
- Launch the Filelinked app on your Firestick.
- Select Your Code text field in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the Filelinked code of your choice using the number pad. Click Next or press the Play/Pause button on your Firestick remote.
- Click the Continue You will be asked to sign up for Filelinked Newsletter. Click Dismiss as you can do it later.
- The search result will load up the files associated with the code. Select the APK file you want to download, then click the download button next to it.
- Click the Play button to launch the app installer.
- Click Install below the installer window to sideload the APK file on your Firestick.
If you want your personal Filelinked code, visit the Filelinked website, and sign up for an account. You can then follow the on-screen instructions to upload your files and create a Filelinked configuration. It is free and doesn’t require much time to set up.
Also, Check – Best Firestick App to Watch Movies & Sports
We told you about the Filelinked codes. They give you access to the repositories which houses content. Here, we are listing some of the best Filelinked codes.
- 91195389 – Kodi 17.6 builds
- 12345678 – Youtube TV App
- 80409018 – Kodi 18 Builds
- 74238464 – Movie streaming apps
- 22222222 (Pin: 4754) – Cyberflix, Cinema, Morph TV, Redbox, and many more APK (Recommended)
- 67817931 – This code is for official Tea TV APK
- 56001333 – Free Tech Youtuber
- 88897031 – Trevor Smith and Retro Games
- 20417585 (PIN: 6403) – Electrical M.D YouTuber, and Kodi stuff
- 44427643 – more than 100+ Kodi Wizards & Repositories
- 96031172 (Pin: 1234) – Terrarium TV Clones
- 35746417 – TVZion Store
- 20985200 (pin 2757) – Skylark app
- 64539676 – Jojo’s APKs
- 55592475 – Show Box
- 17002692 – Mouse Toggle
- 53252129 – Kodi App
- 97432751 – Mobdro
- 76408176 – IPTV Apps
Filelinked app also Known ad Droid Admin is basically developed for Android devices. If you are looking to download Filelinked APK for the android device then you can directly download from HERE.
Get Filelinked App on Firestick 4K (Video) – Easy & Fast!
Filelinked is a handy tool for sideloading apps on Fire TV devices. This guide covers the Filelinked installation process on Firestick and includes a step-by-step tutorial of downloading files with Filelinked codes. Avoid downloading apps using Filelinked codes from untrusted websites, as it might contain malware and put your device at risk. If you have any queries with regard to the content of the article, do comment below.