Today, there is no shortage of file-sharing apps on the internet. Apps like Xender and SHARE it are Trending on the Google Play Store. Not only are they efficient, but they also transfer data at a rapid rate. There is another very good app called the Filelinked that does the same job in a slightly different way. Filelinked might not be as popular as the other two but it does its job smoothly. The app works using codes called Filelinked codes. In this article, we will be analyzing the Filelinked Codes for firestick in detail along with, we will also show you how to download Filelinked apk for Android & Firestick.
FileLinked is a file-sharing software designed keeping in mind the needs of Android and Firestick users. What makes filelinked different is that it contains a set of repositories, used for storing files and videos. Some of the repositories are created by the developers where they will upload apps (eg VLC, Kodi, and other popular apps). This repository is then protected by a code. Only, if you have access to the Filelinked codes, can you access the corresponding repository.
Besides developers, users can create their own repositories as well. All you need to is to include code and share it with the necessary people. In this way, you can share private photos or apps. This feature gives Filelinked an added layer of security and privacy compared to other sharing apps. This repository feature is what makes Filelinked unique.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon device, tap on the Settings panel and then in the next screen, select the Device/My Fire TV option.
- In the window that appears you should tap on the Developer option.
- You can see two options on the screen. First, of them is ADB debugging. You should enable the ADB Debugging option by ticking on it.
- On the bottom portion of the same screen, you can see another option called Apps from Unknown Sources. You should enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option as well. Unless you enable this option, Firestick will not let you install third-party apps on your device.
- For the initial step, you need to visit the home screen of your Amazon Firestick and tap on the search bar.
- Type the word “Downloader” in the search bar and press on the search option.
- All the results will be shown on the screen. Choose the result with the Downloader apk file. Select the Get it for Free option.
- The downloading will take only a few minutes. After the download is completed, the installation will follow automatically. Wait till the installation process finishes.
- Now since you have managed to install the Downloader App, we can move on to the next step.
- Continue by opening the Downloader app.
- Now you need to type in this URL“https://get.filelinked.com” or https://filelinked.com/ in the Downloader Home and after that click on the “GO” button.
- The Filelinked apk file would have started to download. Wait until it gets completed.
- After the download is completed, the installation will come on the screen. You need to tap on the “Install” option. Now, wait until the installation process gets over.
- After you are done with the installation, click on the open button.
- Thus you have successfully installed Filelinked app on firestick. Now you can start sharing the content.
- Go to the home screen and in the search bar type ES File Explorer.
- Select the Es file explorer and click on the ‘get’ button.
- After the download completed, the installation proceeds automatically.
- After installation, click on the open button.
- Launch the ES File Explorer App that has been downloaded.
- Click on the downloader icon from the home screen of the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see a +new button. Tap on it.
- The next step is to enter the path and name for the file. In the path field type “https://get.filelinked.com” and in the name field enter“Filelinked“.
- Once the download is completed, click on the install button. This will bring the installation window on the screen.
- Once again, click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is finished, click on the open button.
- Thus you have completed the installation of Filelinked app on fire tv stick.
Also, Check – Best Firestick App to Watch Movies & Sports
The big question regarding Filelinked is the safety feature. Filelinked does not verify the uploaded apps as the Play store does. Hence, you should use an antivirus to scan for malicious programs. Filelinked does have security measures of its own. However, in terms of privacy, Filelinked is second to none and you don’t have to fear about leaking information or other confidential details if any. We recommend using an Antivirus, preferably AVG.
We told you about the Filelinked codes. They give you access to the repositories which houses content. Here, we are listing some of the best Filelinked codes.
- 91195389 – Kodi 17.6 builds
- 12345678 – Youtube TV App
- 80409018 – Kodi 18 Builds
- 74238464 – Movie streaming apps
- 22222222 (Pin: 4754) – Cyberflix, Cinema, Morph TV, Redbox, and many more APK (Recommended)
- 67817931 – This code is for official Tea TV APK
- 56001333 – Free Tech Youtuber
- 88897031 – Trevor Smith and Retro Games
- 20417585 (PIN: 6403) – Electrical M.D YouTuber, and Kodi stuff
- 44427643 – more than 100+ Kodi Wizards & Repositories
- 96031172 (Pin: 1234) – Terrarium TV Clones
- 35746417 – TVZion Store
- 20985200 (pin 2757) – Skylark app
- 64539676 – Jojo’s APKs
- 55592475 – Show Box
- 17002692 – Mouse Toggle
- 53252129 – Kodi App
- 97432751 – Mobdro
- 76408176 – IPTV Apps
Filelinked app also Known ad Droid Admin is basically developed for android device. If you are looking to download Filelinked APK for the android device then you can directly download from HERE.
Get Filelinked App on Firestick 4K (Video) – Easy & Fast!
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding Filelinked APK, How to install on a different device and updated Filelinked codes. If you have any queries with regard to the content of the article, do comment below.