Working FireDL Codes List (2020) – If you want to unlock the full potential of your Amazon Firestick TV, you must need FireDL for FireStick. It gives you the option to download Android apps on your Firestick without the tedious process of entering a long URL. You can now do it with working FireDL codes. With FireDL, sideloading apps on your Firestick is easier than it was ever before.
FireDL is a popular Android app and you can install it from Google Play Store which is not available on Firestick. So you have to install FireDL manually. In this article, we are going to provide a step-by-step guide on how to install FireDL on Firestick to help you sideload APK files. We will also share some New firedl codes for firestick apps including Kodi, mobdro, Showbox, Morphix tv, cat mouse and many more. But before we jump straight to the installation process, let’s take an overview of the FireDL app.
What is FireDL & FireDL Codes?
FireDL is an Android application that helps you download and install APK files without using a URL. It is reliable and simple to use. Once you install it, you can use working FireDL code to download your favorite apps using FTP (File Transfer Protocol) on your streaming device. You don’t need to search for the latest APK file when using amazon FireStick codes. It will automatically find the latest version of the app and start downloading it.
In case you are in search of some working FireDL codes list, you will find a list of them below in this article. You can use FireDL to install popular Android applications like Kodi, Smart YouTube TV, Oreo TV and more. Not only apps but also images, documents, ZIP files can be downloaded on your Firestick. If you own a firestick then you should definitely install this cool firedl apk on fire tv stick.
How to Install FireDL on Firestick?
Now we can proceed to the installation process of FireDL on Firestick. This process works on the original Fire TV, 2nd Generation Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube. Also, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
To download and install FireDL on Firestick, users have to change developer settings as it is necessary to sideload the FireDL APK. Here’s how you can enable sideloading on Firestick:
- To get started, first turn on your Firestick device and wait for the home screen to show up.
- On top of the home screen section, you will see the Settings Use your remote to navigate through the menu and select Settings.
- Scroll through the options and locate ‘Device’ or ‘My Fire TV’ in the Settings section. Click on it to open the Fire TV settings menu.
- Now choose Developer Options from the menu.
- In the Developer Options, click ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ and turn it on. You will get a prompt about the risks associated with the settings. Just click Turn On to enable APK sideloading on your Firestick.
- After enabling it, you can press the home button on the Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
Similar Guide –Best Filelinked Codes For Firestick
At this point, you can sideload the FireDL APK file on Firestick without any hassle. Now without further delay let’s get started with the FireDL download and installation process:
- First, go to the top section of the home screen. Go left and click on the Search icon (🔍) using the remote.
- In the search option, you have to type the “Downloader app” with the on-screen keyboard. You can do the same by holding the Alexa voice button on the remote and saying, “Downloader app” to get the search results.
- Select the Downloader app from the search results. Now click on Download to start downloading the app from Amazon App Store. It may take some time to install.
- When the installation is done, click ‘Open’ to launch the Downloader app. You will get a system prompt asking for allowing Downloader to access photos, media, and files on your device. Click Allow to continue.
- Select the Home tab from the left sidebar.
- In the URL field, type the following URL: https://tinyurl.com/y4ac37z3
- Click Go to start downloading the FireDL APK file.
- When the download is completed, the Android package installer will initiate on its own. Use your remote to click Next. Then click Install to start installing FireDL on your Firestick.
- It may take a minute or two to install the app. When the app is installed, you will see two options: Done and Open. Click Done.
- You will return to the Downloader app. Click Delete to remove the APK file and free up storage.
You can now launch the FireDL app on fireStick by long-pressing the Home Button on the remote, clicking on Apps & Channels, and selecting the app from the list.
Best FireDL Codes For Firestick Apps (Updated List)
After installing FireDL, you can use FireDL codes to download various applications on Firestick. Just enter the code in the File Url field and click Download. Below is a list of Best FireDL Codes:
Working Amazon Firestick Apps Codes List
- Mobdro – 564837
- Morph TV – 355326
- MX PLAYER – 518809
- FreeFlix HQ – 452090
- TV TAP – 170607
- One Alliance Lite Build – 206207
- Mobile TV – 680028
- Sky tv – 121402
- Freeflix HQ – 452090
- GEO STREAMZ – 680025
- Kodi 17.3 – 781861
- BeeTV – 455775
- 124349 – IPTV Smarters Pro
- Fildo – 300006
- Redbox TV – 693082
- MOUSE TOGGLE – 300008
- Live Net TV – 790249
- Showbox – 222221
- Aptoide – 300012
- HBO Movies – 680010
- DUREX WIZARD – 573999
- Cinema APP – 355256
- Cyberflix TV – 617329
New FireDL Firestick Codes For Kodi
- SpartanRepo Kodi Repo – 728037
- New Nvidia build – 860079
- BK Links build – 737172
- Kodi 17.4 – 359045
Q:) How to Use FireDL?
A:) Open Firedl app > Enter firestick app code from above list > Click on Download
FireDL makes the sideloading process much easier for beginners. If you follow this guide properly, you can easily install FireDL on Firestick and start downloading fire tv apps using FireDL codes. Thank you for reading this article, see you soon in the next article!