This tutorial will teach you how to download and install perfect player on firestick. The Tutorial provided below, will also work smoothly for other streaming devices including fire tv, firestick 4k, fire tv cube & Android Box.
IPTV streaming is quite popular these days and it’s for a good reason. Security and reliability are much higher compared to other modes of streaming. Moreover, you are using the help of the internet protocol for streaming and thereby you can bypass the need for a cable TV subscription. Also, you can watch the content on multiple TVs compared to traditional broadcasting.
We do assume that you have a fairly good internet connection or else you might experience buffering issues. There are tons of IPTV players available on the net and all you need to do is to insert the M3U links and you are good to go. One such IPTV application is the Perfect Player which is free and is available on different platforms like the Amazon Firestick and the Google Playstore. Since we are the Firestick people, we will be providing you with a complete guide on how to Install Perfect player on Firestick & Fire TV in 2 minutes.
What is the Perfect Player?
If you are an IPTV user then the perfect player is a great alternative to Kodi and is completely free. The app does not house any content of its own and you have to insert the links by yourself. Perfect Player offers much better streaming compared to its peers like Flawless TV, Limitless IPTV, etc. The user interface is something to talk about as it is quite easy to navigate.
In terms of features, the EPG program schedule is really useful. Perfect Player works with M3U and XSPF playlist formats which is a step up from other IPTV players which work only with one format. It supports XMTLV and JTV formats for the EPG program guide as well. Perfect Player supports multiple languages like English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. However, we would recommend that you use IPVanish VPN software for an extra layer of security. Perfect Player also lets you watch content from your USB device or your SD card. While using the app there are some details to be kept in mind. Now let’s Check amazing features of perfect player on firestick.
Also, Check – Best IPTV APK For FireStick
Features of Perfect Player on Firestick
- Available in multiple languages,
- Has support for IPTV data Server
- Supports Video plugins
- Lets you watch content from USB or SD card.
- EPG Info is available.
- Can play the last viewed channel on starting.
How to Watch IPTV On Perfect Player?
We had mentioned that you would need some links (M3U URL and EPG URL) of your IPTV service provider to configure Perfect TV. You need to enter M3U URLs to the settings panel to configure the app correctly. So, make sure you note down your username and password while registering for IPTV service.
How to Install Perfect Player on Firestick
The perfect player is not available on the official Amazon app store so you have to sideload perfect player apk for firestick. In this guide, we will use the downloader to install perfect player firestick apk. (You can also use ES File Explorer)
- Head over to the home screen of your Firestick, click on the Settings panel and then on the next screen, choose the Device/My Fire TV button.
- Click on the Developer option.
- You can find two options on the screen. First, turn on the ADB debugging option.
- Next, turn on the Apps From Unknown Sources option,
- This is necessary if you need to install any third-party app outside the app store on your Firestick.
You Might Like – How to Install IPTV Smarters On Firestick & Fire TV
Steps to Download Perfect Player on Fire TV Stick
Firstly, you need to install the Downloader app. This app lets you download files using their URL.
- Head over to the home screen of your Firestick and in the search bar enter “Downloader”
- From the search results displayed, choose the ‘Downloader’ app
- Click On Download button to start the download
- Wait for the download to complete. The installation proceeds automatically.
- After the installation is over, launch the app.
- In the downloader home screen, you need to enter the following URL https://bit.ly/2GLZe8d and click on the Go option to start the download of perfect player apk.
- The app requires some time to establish a connection with the server. Once the connection is established, the download begins.
- After the download is over, you will be taken to the installation window.
- Tap on the install option.
- After the installation is completed, click on the open button to start the app.
- Thus you have successfully installed Perfect Player on Firestick device.
How to Setup & Use Perfect Player on Fire TV Stick
After you install Perfect Player on Firestick, you can launch it from Your Apps & Channels section on the Fire TV home screen. If you don’t see it in the list, click See All at the end of the list.
To set up the Perfect Player for streaming live TV channels, you can follow the steps below.
- On the main page of the Perfect Player, click the cogwheel icon above to open Settings.
- Select General from the list, then click Playlist on the following page.
- Now enter the URL or load the playlist file provided by your IPTV service provider. If you want to load it from device storage, then click the folder icon next to the URL bar to open the file manager.
- Now select the correct playlist format. Most of the IPTV services offer playlists in M3U If your IPTV provides on-demand content, then tick the box next to VOD.
- Enter a name for the playlist and click OK. You will see your URL under the Playlist option.
- If you have an EPG URL, click EPG on the same menu, and enter the EPG URL. Make sure to choose the correct EPG format. Click OK to save the changes.
- Now return to the main page of Perfect Player by pressing the Back button on the Firestick remote. Press it for a couple of times until you get a notification, “Playlist update started.”
- Once the playlist file is loaded properly, you will see all of the live TV channels provided by your IPTV service. Press the left or right directional button on the Firestick remote to change between different categories.
- You can also bring up the EPG (Electronic Program Guide) by pressing the three-lined Options button on your Firestick remote and choosing Show EPG from the options.
You can now enjoy streaming live IPTV channels using Perfect Player.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
If you want to add channels to favorites, follow the respective steps below.
- Select the channel you want to add to your favorites.
- Click the Options button on your Firestick remote and select Add to favorites from the pop-up menu.
- Now click the Options button again to bring up the pop-up menu to select Show favorites. You will see your favorite channel in the list.
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Android Devices
The Perfect Player app is officially available on the Google Play Store. This means you can easily install the app on your Android-powered TV box, Smart TV, smartphone, and tablet. You won’t have to sideload the APK file.
- Launch Play Store on your Android device.
- Type “Perfect Player IPTV” in the search bar, then select the app from the suggestions.
- Click the Install button to start downloading and installing Perfect Player IPTV on your Android device.
You won’t have much trouble using it on your smartphone, as the Perfect Player UI is optimized for both remote and touch-based inputs.
If you are streaming content through IPTV then you should definitely try perfect player on firestick device. Make sure you use IPvanish VPN to stay away from copyrighted law. Still, have a doubt? Comment below!