In this walkthrough, you will learn how to download & install Netflix on firestick. The guide provided below will also work for Fire TV, Firestick 4k and Fire TV Cube.
As far as streaming services are concerned, there aren’t many names that can rival Netflix. You can stream anything from TV shows to documentaries and exclusive original content without having to go through ads. The sheer volume of features that it offers makes it seems like it is an absolute bang for the buck. While there is plenty to rave about Netflix and its capabilities, we will not be dwelling on that. Netflix is supported on a wide range of platforms. In this article, we will be limiting ourselves to Netflix on firestick and provide you with a step by step guide to help you with the installation.
Netflix on Firestick (Overview & Features)
Netflix is a streaming application which offers you a huge selection of content that can be watched on your mobile, desktop, streaming devices and more. Netflix has its own original exclusive shows as well. The quality of streaming is exceptional. By paying a fixed subscription fee, you can stream as much as you want. There are different plans available catering to your needs.
You can stream the content of the Netflix on your TV using the amazon firestick. While, there are many popular streaming apps on the Firestick like Hulu, Vudu, Amazon Prime, etc, in terms of quality, Netflix edges them out. There are different methods to Install Netflix on Firestick and we will be showing them all.
Also, Check – How to Watch Live TV on Firestick
Features of Netflix
- Using Netflix on Firestick, you can watch your favorite TV shows, films, TV series, and documentary specials without any limits.
- Unlike many of the free streaming applications, Netflix is completely Ad-free and gives you a continuous experience.
- By paying a monthly subscription fee, you are provided with unlimited access to the contents.
- The easy user-interface of Netflix makes searching through content like TV shows, movies, documentaries, etc very simple.
- Netflix on Firestick offers you high-definition content without any problems. To avoid lag make sure you have a fast internet connection.
- You can stream the content in the language of your own choice. Besides, Netflix on Firestick has support for subtitles as well.
- Netflix support streaming on multiple devices. For example, you can watch the initial part of a show on one device and then continue it from another device.
- You can rate the shows and inform Netflix of your preferences as well. As a result, Netflix will give you shows similar to your taste.
- Netflix has some top-rated original shows as well.
- The content is updated regularly.
How to Install Netflix For Firestick & Fire TV (2019)
There are many ways to get Netflix for Fire TV Stick but in this guide, I will use two simple methods to download Netflix on Amazon Firestick. I Will Install Netflix Firestick App with 1) Amazon App store and 2) With Downloader.
How to Get Netflix on Firestick Through Amazon Store
- First, launch your Firestick device and visit the home screen.
- Click on the search bar and enter the word Netflix. Now, click on the search bar.
- A list of results will be displayed on the screen. Choose Netflix app from them.
- Now, on the next screen, you need to click on the Download button.
- The downloading will start now. Installation follows the download automatically. After the installation is complete, you need to sign in.
- You need to type your Netflix email address and password to start using the app. Now, the device will be connected to your Netflix account and you enjoy streaming.
Steps to Install Netflix on Firestick Via Downloader
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Firestick, tap on the Settings panel and then in the next window, select the Device/My Fire TV option.
- Next, you should click on the Developer option.
- You will notice two options. One of them is the ADB debugging option. You should tick the ADB debugging option to activate it.
- The second option in the screen is the Apps From Unknown Sources option. You need to enable this option as well. Only then, you can install third-party apps on your device.
Exact Steps to Install Netflix on Firestick
- In the home screen of the Firestick, click on the search bar.
- Type Downloader and click search,
- Click on the Downloader apk. Now click on Download option.
- Once the download is completed, the installation starts simultaneously. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Click on the open button after Downloader is installed.
- Now, in the address bar, you need to enter the following bar. https://bit.ly/312O3OW.
- Next, click on the go button.
- Wait for the server to connect. Now, click on the next button to start the download.
- After the download is over, click on the Install button.
You May Like – How to Jailbreak Firestick in 3 Steps
How to Setup Netflix on Fire TV Stick
If you are a new user, you can have one month free trial of Netflix. We will show you how to set up your Netflix account.
- Launch Netflix and click on the Get it for Free option.
- Next, click on the continue option.
- Netflix offers three different plans-Basic, Standard, and Premium, choose one and click continue.
- Type your mobile number and click on the next option.
- You will receive a link on your mobile. Click on the link.
- Click continue.
- Enter an email and password for your account.
- Now you need to select a mode of payment-Debit or credit.
- Click proceed.
- Can I watch Netflix with amazon firestick 4K – Yes! Working Like charm on amazon 4k device
- Is Netflix free on firestick? – Yes! For the 1-month trial Period
- How to unblock Netflix on firestick? – USE VPN. I personally use IPVanish VPN. Get it from Here
- How to update Netflix For firestick? – Go to Apps > Find Netflix > Click on Update
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding Netflix on Firestick. If you have followed the instructions correctly, Netflix would be up and running. If you have any queries with regard to the content of the article, you can contact us at any time. See you soon in the next article.