In this walkthrough, I will share step by step process to download and install Xfinity on firestick & Fire TV. Here I will share two different methods to download Xfinity Stream app for firestick but you can choose any one method of your choice.
Online streaming has made our lives quite convenient. Now, we don’t have to bother about TV timings and signal issues and subscription fees, etc. We now have the preference of choosing when to watch and the content to watch. Most of the popular shows can be found online. Another good aspect of online streaming is that on most sites it is completely free. Xfinity is an app that can be used to stream content from Amazon firestick. The Amazon Fire Stick is a great home streaming device that you can use to watch content while on the move. What is remarkable about Xfinity app on firestick is that it lets you watch your favorite movies & tv shows on your Fire TV for free. However, not all users are aware of its capabilities. Therefore, in this article, we will be reviewing the features of Xfinity, Xfinity Stream on Firestick and other details relevant to you.
What is Xfinity?
Xfinity is an app where you can stream live TV channels without the Internet. More than 200 such channels are available on the app. You can download videos and view them offline as well. The live TV functions without the need for a cable subscription. The software is available on different platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon FireStick, and others. You can view your purchased content and movies through the app. The only cost associated with this app is the cost of your Internet Connection. Unfortunately, due to Geo-Restrictions, you might not be able to access some content. However, we have a solution for that as well, Just connect your device to the IPVanish VPN before start streaming Xfinity on firestick.
Also, read – How to Install Pluto TV on Firestick
Features of Xfinity on Firestick
- Has a huge catalog of content for online streaming.
- Offers more than 200 Live TV channels for viewing.
- The filter options help to make the search easy.
- Besides online streaming, users can download the content on their device.
- The user interface is straightforward and easy to use.
- Customization options are provided.
- The app does not cost any money.
How to Put Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
There are many ways to download xfinity app on firestick but here we are going to share 2 working methods which help us to install Xfinity Stream on Firestick.
The app is not available on official amazon app store so we have to sideload Xfinity fire tv apk. Before installing Apps from outside sources there are some settings you should modify.
- Jump to the settings panel of your Firestick and then choose the Device/My Fire TV option.
- Click on the developer’s section and turn on the ADB debugging option.
- Turn on the “Allow Apps From Unknown Sources” option to install third-party apps on your device.
- Now go back to the home screen and you can start the installation.
We will provide you with two different methods on how to install Xfinity on Firestick. You can choose the convenient one.
Method 1: Installing Xfinity Stream on Firestick using Downloader
For this method to work, you would need the Downloader app. Installing the downloader app is very easy. Just follow the steps given below.
- Visit the homepage and click on the search button.
- Type in Downloader and you can see the results.
- Click on the result and select download option
- Wait for the download process to finish, and then the installation will proceed automatically.
- Launch the downloader app on your firestick.
- Enter this URL “https://bit.ly/2yj4glN” in the blank and then click on the “GO” button.
- Wait until the Xfinity Stream app is downloaded on your device.
- The installation window will pop up. Click the “Install” option.3
- Next, click on the Open button.
- Now the app will launch on your Amazon Device. You need to create an account and to do so click on the Get Started button.
- Now type in your login details and you can start streaming Xfinity on firestick.
Also, see – How to Watch UFC on Firestick
Method 2: Installing Xfinity on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Before we begin you need to download the ES File Explorer app. Just follow the steps given below.
- Visit the home screen and click on the search option at the top-left portion of the screen.
- In the search bar, type in ES File Explorer and you will get the app.
- Now click on the app and again click the Get button.
- Wait for the download to finish and then the installation process will proceed automatically.
- After the installation is over, click on the Open button and Launch ES File Explorer.
- Now, launch the ES File Explorer App.
- In the home screen, you can find a downloader icon. Click on it.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see a “+Now” icon. Click on it.
- Now, you need to enter the URL (to download Xfinity Stream Apk for firestick) and name of the file you are going to download. For the path type https://bit.ly/2yj4glN and in the Name section type Xfinity Stream.
- The app will have started to download.
- Next, you need to click on the Install button, which will bring the Xfinity Stream fire tv apk file on the installation screen.
- Again, click the Install button.
- Now, wait until the installation is over and then click the Open button.
- Thus you have installed Xfinity Stream on Firestick.
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding the Xfinity streaming app. We have also shown you how to download & install Xfinity on Firestick in two detailed methods with step by step procedure. If you have any queries regarding the content, do comment below.