In this article, we will learn how to download & install Jio TV on Firestick & Fire TV. Jio TV is now one of the most popular emerging IPTV service providers. You can easily watch LIVE channels and movies on your Amazon Firestick through Jio TV. It includes almost each and every type of content present in the market with high-quality streaming. You can watch your favorite channels, movies, or TV shows with a fair price using Jio TV. Today we will discuss about features of Jio TV and how to download and Setup Jio TV on Amazon Firestick in 2019. Keep reading this article if you are eager to know about this amazing Fire TV App.
What is Jio TV?
Jio TV is a channel broadcasting app which runs on IPTV services, i.e., Internet Protocol Television services. If you are using Amazon Firestick, then it is one of the best options to stream TV content on your device. You are also provided with options of different languages according to your convenience. It comes with wide-range optimizing options while using Jio TV for streaming. For instance, you can select media quality from High, Medium, and Low. You can also choose auto mode option according to your internet connection speed. The most important thing about Jio TV is that it is only available to Jio users, without Jio subscription you no longer have access to Jio TV services. Now, let’s know about the features provided by Jio TV on firestick. Some of their popular features are listed below:
Also, Check – How to Install Airtel TV on Firestick
Features of Jio TV On Firestick
- By enabling Jio TV on firestick, you can stream more than 600 LIVE TV channels and out of which around 100 are in HD quality.
- It comprises of diverse media content like movies, TV serials, music, sports, cartoons, informational channels, religious, fashion, business, and whatnot.
- You can now pause the LIVE TV show at any time if you’re busy doing some stuff or anything else.
- You can record your favorite TV shows and movies to watch them later with your loved ones.
- Jio TV also provides you with the facility of 7 days catch up to ensure you never miss any program.
- It also comes with Features tab to watch the top trending shows and videos around the world.
How to Install Jio TV on Firestick & Fire TV (2019)
Before we proceed to the installation guide of jio tv for firestick, I want to say that the Guide provided here will also work for Fire TV, firestick 4k & Fire Tv Cube. You can use this tutorial if you own any of device mentioned above.
For your information, Jio TV cannot be found officially on the Amazon app store. Therefore, to download it on your device, you have to use some sideloading apps like ES File Explorer or Downloader app. In this article, you’ll be provided with detailed procedures of sideloading Jio TV on your device. We are sharing two working methods to get Jio TV app on Firestick.
- Install Jio TV on Fire TV through Downloader App
- Install Jio Tv on firestick through Es File Explorer
Both methods are working like charm so you can choose any one method you like. Before that, you have to ensure a few things. That is, enable Apps from Unknown Sources by turning ON ADB Debugging after following this path: Settings >>Device/My Fire TV >>Developer. Now, let’s move forward to learn how to install Jio TV Apk for firestick. For that you have to follow this stepwise guide given below:
Steps to Install Jio TV on Firestick Using Downloader App – Method 1
- After enabling Unknown sources option, visit the home screen and click on the Search icon in it.
- Now, enter Downloader in the search box of the home screen.
- After that, open the Downloader app icon and click on the Get button to start the installation process.
- Now, go to Your Apps & Games and find the installed app to launch it.
- Open the Home menu inside the app, and you’ll see the URL box
- Enter this link https://bit.ly/2LwpuVZ in the required field to download jio tv apk for firestick and click on the Go button to proceed.
- You’ll see downloading in progress after that.
- After completion of the download process, you’ll be directed to a new window.
- After the installation, a new popup will appear with DONE and OPEN Click OPEN.
- Jio TV app will be launched after clicking on the OPEN button.
- You are ready to enjoy its online broadcasting services.
Read – How to Install Oreo TV on Fire TV – The Best alternative of Jio TV
Guide to Install Jio TV on Your Firestick Using ES File Explorer – Method 2
You can also set up Jiotv app on fire tv stick by using another popular app, i.e., ES File Explorer. To learn about the procedure, follow the instructions given below:
- Start your Amazon Firestick and go to the Home screen.
- Now, you’ll see a search bar in here. Enter ES File Explorer in it and let the search begin.
- Open the ES File Explorer app icon and click on the Get button to start the downloading process.
- After completion of the download, launch the app to proceed.
- Now, open Tools option and then click on Download Manager.
- Tap on the +New option at the bottom and enter this URL in it https://bit.ly/2LwpuVZ
- Rename the field as Jio TV and click on the Download Now button in it.
- Then, click on the Open button and press the INSTALL button on the screen.
- After the completion of the installation process, launch the installed, app and enjoy the streaming.
If you are looking for a bet Live TV app for fire TV, then Jio TV on Firestick would be a perfect option for you. Not only that, you will be provided with huge options of media content, feature to record, hassle-free setup, and many more. You can use it for watching your favorite movies or TV shows by using Video-on-demand feature. There is no doubt that this app is worth spending. Go and get your Jio TV enabled on your Amazon Firestick.
Thank you for trusting us to deliver you authentic information about how to download Jio TV on amazon firestick in 2019. I hope you are clear about all the information that is given in this article. Although, if you have any doubt left in your mind, you can contact our experts through email that is provided on our website. Don’t forget to comment about your views in the comment section below. Keep visiting firestickapps.org for more latest updates & news.