In this tutorial, We will explain How to Download & Install VUDU on Firestick & Fire TV. Vudu is a third party app and it is not available on the official Amazon app store. But we have found some ways, which will help us to download this amazing app “Vudu” on Amazon Firestick. When we explained how to install applications, you must also know that the Fire TV Stick uses an internal repository (Amazon App store) instead of Google Play when it comes to allowing you to install apps. This gives you more control to make sure the applications are safe.
Hence, we will also explain how to install external third-party applications that are not in that repository. Of course, we warn you that you have to be extremely careful with this method and install only applications that you know from reliable sources such as Downloader and Es File Explorer. As it can be an important gateway for malware and viruses of all kinds. We are gonna sideload Vudu apk on firestick and for that, we will use Downloader and ES File Explorer. So let’s get started right now.
What is VUDU?
Vudu is a film and series service that competes with others like Netflix and Hulu. Its biggest differential is not to offer a monthly plan but a system of buying or renting various securities. There is already an application of this service for Android and iOS, and developers have also included a version for Firestick. You can rent or buy movies and series right after they are released.
Features of Vudu on Firestick
- Watch the latest blockbuster movies – some not even released on DVD or Blu-Ray
- With Vudu on firestick, you can watch series episodes as fast as the day after the broadcast, or enjoy full seasons.
- Join VUDU for free. Rent or purchase only what you want, without registration or late return fees.
- Cast straight to your Amazon Fire TV Stick or download to watch anywhere, anytime.
- You can watch and stream any videos or movies using Vudu on firestick in High quality without buffering.
- Connect with Ultraviolet and Disney Movies Anywhere.
- Access your movie and series collection through the VUDU app
Also, Read – Best Firestick Apps for Movies & TV Shows
How Download Vudu On Firestick & Fire TV 
Before installing the VUDU Apk on firestick, you have to configure the Amazon Fire TV Stick to accept them and install it. To do this, follow below-mentioned steps to Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Open your Fire TV Stick and Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer
- Enable ADB Debugging and Turn On Apps from Unknown sources Option
When you do Above process, especially when activating the second one, you will be able to install VUDU on Firestick, which is how Android calls executable. The way to proceed now depends a little on you. All you need is to use an application with which you can download Vudu APK file from the internet. Some users use chrome on firestick directly, but you can also opt for others such as Downloader & ES File Explorer. We have Explained both, Check it Out!
Steps to Install Vudu APK on Firestick Using Downloader
- Go to the home screen of your firestick and click on search bar through remote
- Type “Downloader” and search for it
- Now firestick show you result on your screen, from them choose Downloader and click on it
- Click on Download Now option
- Wait until the installation process complete
- Once you download it, Open Downloader App
- Enter this URL – https://bit.ly/2MCUqU8 to Download Vudu apk for firestick and click on GO button
- Wait for the downloading process to complete
- Now run the VUDU APK file on fire tv to start the installation process. This process will only be possible if you have previously enabled apps of unknown origin.
- In the installation process, you will have to grant access permissions to the device, and you will be informed of everything on a screen where you will have to press the Install button.
- Go to “Apps & Games“ and find VUDU and Launch Vudu on Firestick
How to Download Vudu App on Firestick Via ES File Explorer
- At first, follow the first step of – active or Enable apps from unknown sources.
- Go to the search bar and search for ES File Explorer app
- Click on Download to get ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store.
- Open Es File Explorer and Go to Tools > Download Manager > +NEW
- Enter this path of Vudu app for firestick – https://bit.ly/2MCUqU8
- Click on Go to start the downloading process, it will take a few seconds to complete
- Click on Install
- That’s all! Open Vudu on Firestick and watch your favorite movies
UPDATE: – Many users asking me to write a guide on how to watch VUDU on firestick 4K Device. Guys! let me clear this, The guide provided in this article is working great for 4K device too. Check out below video!
How To Install VUDU for Firestick 4K (Video Guide 2019)
- How to put Vudu on amazon firestick 4k? – This guide working great for Firestick 4k & Fire TV 🙂
- Will Vudu Auto Update? – No! You have to update manually (i will update this post when new firmware come)
- How to sideload Vudu on amazon fire stick? – Use Downloader or ES File Explorer
- How to Unblock Vudu app on firestick? – Use IPVanish VPN
Vudu on firestick will let you watch different movies and tv shows easily. That’s it! Use any of the above methods to install VUDU for Firestick and take all the benefits of this application on your Amazon device.