In this article, I will show you how to download and install Cinema HD on FireStick. The guide provided here also works for other amazon devices including Fire TV, Firestick 4k & Fire TV Cube.
There are plenty of Terrarium TV clones that aims to replace the original app and give users access to the latest movies, documentaries, and TV shows for free. One of the alternatives is called Cinema HD. It is the most popular app among jailbroken Firestick users. It has all the bells and whistles of Terrarium TV with some extra new features. The developer has gone to great lengths to make sure that their library is updated daily. For more information and installation procedure of Cinema HD on Firestick, carry on through this article.
Table of Contents
What is Cinema HD?
Cinema HD, formerly known as HDMovies, is a video streaming app based on an open-source media scraping app called Terrarium TV. With Cinema HD, you can enjoy a vast collection of movies, TV shows, exclusive web series without a membership or a subscription.
The app service daily scrapes for new high-quality content through various file hosting websites. Then it fetches posters and synopsis from movie database websites and adds them to its content library. You will find new content daily on the Cinema HD app. The best part about Cinema HD is that you can stream content in 1080p Full HD and 4K quality.
You also have the option to download the movies, TV series and episodes on an external storage device and watch them offline anywhere you want. You can choose your favorite media player to stream and play the content. Cinema HD app consists of a TV-friendly user interface and sorts all the content to their respective genres. It is also compatible with a Firestick remote. We have also compiled a list of features that you can check below.
Features of Cinema HD on FireStick
- Watch 3000+ movies, TV shows, web series with Cinema HD.
- Stream content in 1080p and 2160p resolution. (Depends on streaming hardware and internet connection)
- Option to choose default media player and play with subtitles.
- Designed for big-screen TVs, so navigating through the user interface is very easy.
- The app has no advertisements or distracting pop-ups.
How to Install Cinema HD on FireStick
Cinema HD is an unverified third-party app. It is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, it is possible to install the apps from unknown sources on Firestick. Simply follow the step-by-step instruction below.
- Go to the Settings tab above the Fire TV homepage.
- Scroll right to find My Fire TV / Device in the Settings menu.
- Select Developer options from the list of settings.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- If you get a warning message, tap Turn On to confirm your choice and ignore the message.
You can now install third-party apps from unknown sources. If you have done everything correctly, move on to the next set of instructions below to download Cinema HD APK on Firestick.
Exact Steps to Download Cinema HD on Fire TV Stick
- Highlight to the Search function in the upper-left corner of the Fire TV home screen, indicated by a magnifying glass icon.
- In the search bar, type “Downloader” using the on-screen keyboard.
- A few search suggestions will appear under the search bar. Choose Downloader from the search suggestions.
- Tap the orange Downloader app banner from the Apps & Games
- Click Get/Download to download the Downloader The app starts installing once the download finishes. The whole process might take a few minutes.
- After the installation is done, click Open to launch Downloader.
- Click Allow to give Downloader access to the device and external storage for the first time.
- Click OK to skip the changelog window.
- In the Home section, tap the URL bar and enter the following URL: https://bit.ly/2PMKGs6 and hit Go. The Cinema HD APK for firestick file will start downloading after a couple of seconds.
- When the download completes, the Android Package installer will auto-execute itself. Click Install to sideload Cinema HD on your Firestick.
- Click Done to return to the Downloader app, and tap Delete to remove the APK file for freeing up device storage space.
You can now launch the Cinema HD app on Fire TV from Your Apps & Channels section on the Fire TV homepage.
How to Use Cinema HD on Amazon Fire TV
As previously mentioned, Cinema HD lets you stream high-quality content for free. You can go through this guide to learn about Cinema HD.
- Launching the app for the first time needs you to Allow Cinema HD access to your device storage, in case you want to download a movie or TV episode.
- You will get the option to choose your preferred media player. Just make sure you have it installed on your Firestick. But you can change your preference later from the Settings
- On the main Cinema HD page, you will see the trending movies, TV and web series. From the drop-down arrow icon above, you can choose between different genres.
- Tap the sandwich icon (☰) to bring up the sidebar. From here, you can switch between TV/Shows, Movies, Favorites, History, Downloads, and Settings
- To Watch a TV show or movie, you can use the Search function or select one from the main page. After choosing your content, go down to the Streams section, then select the stream link with your preferred quality. You will get the option to choose subtitles for your video stream. Once done, the stream will load up in your default media player.
- Can I uninstall the Downloader app after installing Cinema HD?
Yes, you can. But you will need to reinstall it for sideloading a third-party app next time.
- Are there any hidden charges or subscriptions?
No. Cinema HD is free, and there are no subscriptions or hidden charges.
- How do I fix buffering in the Cinema HD app on FireStick?
Try another streaming link or restart your app. Make sure you are connected to a strong Wi-Fi network with a minimum 10mbps connection.
Cinema HD is an excellent app for streaming high-quality content for free. We have given detailed instructions in this guide to help you install and use the Cinema HD on Firestick. Note that we do not condone piracy or verify the stream link sources in the Cinema HD app.