This tutorial is all about how to install and activate Starz on FireStick. The same steps will also work on other Amazon Fire TV versions including Firestick 4k & Fire Tv Cube. Let’s get started.
Starz is a US-based premium cable and satellite television network. It is currently famous for its video streaming app that provides blockbuster movies and original shows. If you are subscribed to Starz on your cable TV, you can log in with your TV provider and enjoy on-demand content on your TV. The service also has a monthly plan for the cord-cutters out there. The Starz app is officially available for Fire TV devices so that you can install the Starz app on Firestick. In this guide, we will discuss Starz and its features, also providing an installation guide to help you install Starz on Firestick.
What is Starz?
Starz is a subscription-based premium video streaming platform that has a respectable collection of original Starz shows and blockbuster movies.
It includes original series such as Power, Da Vinci’s Demons, Counterpart, Spartacus, Black Sails, Outlander, Magic City, The Missing, and dozens more. You also get to watch on-demand movies like Venom, Spider-man: Homecoming, Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle, and many more. It also has a vast library of kids shows. New films and originals are also added almost every week.
You can log in with your cable TV provider or subscribe to Starz for just $8.99 per month. New users also get a 7-day free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
In case you are on a metered connection, you can download full movies and Starz shows and watch them offline on your Firestick. You can check out the list of Starz features below to learn more.
Features of Starz on FireStick
- Binge-watch Starz original series and high-rated movies in 1080p Full HD quality. The latest content is added weekly.
- Continue where you left off with Starz’s seamless video streaming.
- Option to download multiple movies or episodes at once for watching offline.
- You can connect your Spotify account to get recommendations based on your preferred music.
- Modern user interface with a focus on smooth navigation and text scalability on different platforms.
How to Install Starz on Firestick
The installation process is simple and easy. You can follow the step-by-step guide below to install Starz on Firestick. Just make sure you are connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Power on your Firestick device and let it boot into the Fire TV home screen.
- Go up to the tabs section using your Firestick remote, and highlight the search function by moving to the left and selecting the magnifying glass icon.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type the “Starz app.”
- A couple of search results will show up below. Choose the Starz App from the list of results. Again, tap the Starz app banner under the Apps & Games
- After you get to the download page, click Get or Download to download and install the Starz app on your Firestick.
- Once the installation finishes, click Open to launch the Starz on firestick.
The app can also be launched from the Fire TV home screen. Starz will ask you to log in with your cable TV provider or your standalone Starz account. Check out the activation guide below for more information.
How to Activate Starz on Fire TV Stick
Here’s how to activate Starz on your Firestick device:
- Open the Starz app from Your Apps & Channels section on the Fire TV home screen.
- Choose Activate your device. The app will give you an activation code.
- Click here to get redirected to the Starz activation page on your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the activation code shown in the Starz app. Click Submit to proceed.
- After that, log in to your Starz account and tap Sign in.
You can now either opt for a monthly subscription or link your cable TV provider to watch Starz shows and movies on your Firestick.
- How do I find shows on the Starz app?
Use the search box in the top right corner of the screen, or select the category option to browse by actor, popularity, genre, director, and more.
- What’s the minimum internet speed required for HD streaming on Starz?
You need at least a 6mbps internet connection to stream HD content smoothly on Starz.
- Is the Starz app available internationally?
No. The service is currently restricted to the United States and its legal territories. However, you can use a VPN to enjoy content on Starz.
Check – How to Watch TBS on Firestick
In this article, we have demonstrated how to Install & Activate Starz on Firestick & Fire TV. Still, have a query? feel free to comment below. Keep visiting firestickapps.org for more updates.