In this walkthrough, I will show you how to download and install Mobdro on Firestick & Fire TV Devices in 2 Minutes. If you are looking for the apps to watch TV Channels & Sports on your amazon firestick then you should definitely read this guide. Mobdro is one of the best firestick apps to Watch Free Movies, TV Channels, and Sports events including UFC, NFL, Formula racing & WWE.
A few numbers of free video streaming applications offer both on-demand movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. Even if they do, they are not very reliable in terms of availability and quality.
The popular Mobdro app is an exception. Since its launch, it offers a vast selection of movies and TV shows as well as popular live TV channels without any monthly subscription. It is not as good as a standard IPTV service, but it includes almost all the entertainment, drama, infographic, kids, news, and sports channels from the US, Canada, and the UK.
According to the developer, Modbro isn’t a video streaming service but rather an indexed search tool that looks for publicly hosted streams across several thousands of websites. The developers also add the latest movies and TV shows in the content library frequently to keep it fresh for users.
Mobdro is a very popular app among experienced Firestick owners because of its simple user interface and compatibility with remotes. If you own a Firestick, then Mobdro is a must-have app for your daily content consumption. You can continue reading this article to know more about Mobdro and learn how to install Mobdro app on Firestick. But first, let’s take a quick glance at some of the unique features of the Mobdro app below.
Features of Mobdro For Firestick
Features of a product are something that explains about it better. Mobdro is one of the finest online streaming sources that come up with various wonderful features like:
- Mobdro has a sizeable collection of both on-demand content and live TV channels.
- On-demand content maxes out at 1080p, where live channels are available in either SD or HD quality.
- Simple user interface with support for remote-based navigation.
- You can cast streams directly on your Fire TV device via your smartphone. (Requires users to install the Mobdro app on an Android device)
- It is entirely free to use, and users are given the option to remove advertisements
How to Install Mobdro on Firestick & Fire TV
Mobdro is unavailable on the Amazon App Store for Fire TV devices. It is exclusively hosted on Mobdro’s official website. Therefore, Firestick users will have to sideload the latest APK file of Mobdro on their devices in order to stream on-demand and live content for free. Follow the step by step guide given below for the installation process of Mobdro on Firestick.
#1. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Launch your Firestick and then go the Setting options using your remote.
- Next, scroll to the right to select Device / My Fire TV.
- Select Developer options from the next menu.
- Now turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. A warning message will appear.
- Click Turn On to dismiss the warning message.
Sideloading on Firestick is now enabled. Simply click the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the Fire TV home screen.
#2. Install Downloader on Firestick
- Highlight the Search option next to Home above the Fire TV home screen.
- Now search for the Downloader A couple of search suggestions will instantly appear below as you type using the on-screen keyboard. Simply select Downloader from the keywords.
- Again, click the Downloader icon found under the Apps & Games
- Click Get / Download below the short description of the Downloader app. It might take a few minutes to complete the installation.
#3. Sideload Mobdro on Firestick
- Once you launch Downloader, you will be asked to allow the app access device’s internal storage. Click Allow to proceed.
- Click OK to skip the update notes window.
- On the default Home screen, select the address bar, type in https://bit.ly/2Qz5EcV, and click Go. The Mobdro APK file will begin to download shortly.
- The installer should auto-launch after the download finishes. Click Install below the installer window.
- Once the installer window shows “App Installed,” click Done. You will return to the Downloader app.
- Click Delete.
- Click on Delete again to delete the file.
- Bingo! You have successfully done with the installation process of Mobdro on Firestick.
Also, Check – How to Jailbreak Firestick in 3 Easy Steps
Guide to Use Mobdro on Firestick – A Quick Overview
Once you have managed to install Mobdro on your Firestick, you can access it from Your Apps & Channels section on the Fire TV home screen. Alternatively, hold the Home button on your Firestick remote for a few seconds to bring up the quick access menu, then click Apps. It is a shortcut to the list of installed apps on your Firestick.
The first time you launch Mobdro, click Agree to accept Mobdro’s EULA (End User License Agreement).
Mobdro’s home screen layout is pretty simple. It consists of tile-based categories (Channels, Movies, Shows, Music, News, Sports, Gaming, Tech, and more).
Below the Categories section, we find the Settings. From here, you can change the decoding mode, check for updates, use the parental filter feature, choose your preferred language, and restart the application.
When streaming a channel, you can click the record button in the on-screen playback controls window to start recording. Note that it uses a lot of storage and heavily impacts overall system performance.
In case you are facing buffering issues, restart Mobdro and your network router if possible. If it doesn’t fix the issue, then select another source. There are streamable mirror sources available for live TV channels.
How to Use Mobdro Safely With VPN
Mobdro works as an indexed search tool for video streams, which eliminates the user’s need for visiting sketchy websites to watch free streams. However, we still recommend you to use a VPN to protect yourself from possible dangers of being attacked by hackers and getting your sensitive information leaked on the web.
IPVanish VPN uses 256-bit AES encryption to secure your internet session and does not log user activities. It offers more than 1300 VPN servers in over 75 countries across the globe. The IPVanish VPN app is available for a wide range of devices, including Firestick. Here’s how to install it:
- Subscribe to IPvanish VPN from HERE
- Go to the Search menu from the Fire TV home screen and search for the IPVanish
- Next, click on the IPVanish VPN icon under the Apps & Games
- Click Get / Download on the download page.
Once it is done installing, you can click Open, enter your IPVanish account details, and click Login. After you successfully log-in, simply choose a country or city of your choice and click Connect. You can now safely stream content from Mobdro.
Mobdro is one of the best free video-streaming apps available for Firestick. Although some of the links do not work at all as of now, the developers are continually refreshing the links with new ones for users. This guide will help you install the Mobdro APK on Firestick, as well as give you a short tour of Mobdro’s app. Please note that we neither promote nor verify the app mentioned in this guide. Hence we advise you to proceed at your own risk.