In this tutorial guide, I am going to show you a step by step process to install TeaTV on Firestick. TeaTV Apk is a popular video streaming app for Fire TV Stick which offering a bunch of movies, Sports and tv shows.
The number of free video streaming apps for Firestick is decreasing day by day because of strictly enforced internet laws and DMCA takedowns from various service providers. Now one of the best alternatives for Terrarium TV is TeaTV, a well-maintained VOD app hosted for free by a small community. It is a must-have application among jailbroken Firestick users and the app has more features than what Terrarium offered before. We are going to talk more about TeaTV and its features in this post and provide you with a detailed set of instructions for installing TeaTV on Firestick.
Table of Contents
What is TeaTV?
TeaTV is a free video streaming application. It is originally based on the code and libs from the infamous Terrarium TV app that offered the latest movies, TV shows, and sports content. Formerly used by millions of users, the Terrarium project was abandoned by developers due to several lawsuits from film production companies and television networks. However, the developers made the Terrarium TV source code open to everyone for use. This is where popular apps like MorpheusTV and CinemaHD made its entry in the charts of best alternatives for Terrarium TV, and TeaTV is one of them.
The app uses multiple automated media scrapper extensions to extract direct stream links from popular file hosting websites. Then the links are recognized by different content IDs. Another set of tools fetch the metadata from TMDB (The Movie Database) for each content ID. The metadata basically contains the trailer link, poster, description, synopsis, and age rating of a particular movie or TV show.
TeaTV updates its content database almost daily and gives users access to 720p HD, 1080p Full-HD, and 4K Ultra HD high-speed public links. It also has Real-Debrid integration for premium links hosted on private servers.
You can watch your favorite content with subtitles and use your preferred media player for the stream playback. TeaTV also gives you a separate download option in case you are limited on bandwidth or use a metered connection.
The user interface is definitely what makes TeaTV a worthy replacement of Terrarium TV. The discover page gives you content suggestions based on your watch history. Having your Trakt account linked to TeaTV gives you more refined suggestions. You can either use the search function with various filters or simply navigate through different genres to search your favorite content.
To learn more about TeaTV, take a look at the list of its features below.
Features of TeaTV on Firestick
- TeaTV gives you access to a growing library of 5000+ movies, TV shows, documentaries, and sports content.
- Depending on your internet connection and hardware capabilities, you can playback your favorite content in 720p, 1080p, and 2160p resolution.
- Code-level optimizations to ensure smooth user experience on entry-level streaming devices.
- The UI is focused on simpler navigation and accessibility with remotes.
- TeaTV app is free to use. Users don’t require a subscription for access.
How to Install TeaTV on Firestick
Installing TeaTV APK on Firestick is pretty easy, considering that Amazon gives users the freedom to sideload third-party apps on Fire OS. Simply follow the steps below to install TeaTV on Fire TV Stick.
- Move over to the Settings tab on top of the Fire TV home screen.
- Scroll to the right and select My Fire TV / Device.
- Now open Developer options on the next page and enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to skip the warning message.
- Return to the home screen and highlight the magnifying lens icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Enter “Downloader” in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard, then choose Downloader from the keywords below.
- Select the orange Downloader app icon below the Apps & Games
- Under the app description, hit the yellow Get or download button to download the app.
- Once the app is installed, click Open to launch Downloader.
- When the permission window appears, click Allow to proceed.
- Click OK to close the app changelog window.
- Highlight the Home tab on the sidebar, enter the following URL in the URL bar: https://bit.ly/2WnwXv5, then hit Go to download the TeaTV APK for firestick.
- Once it finishes downloading, the package installer will launch automatically. Click Install to install TeaTV on Firestick.
- After the successful installation, click Open to launch TeaTV on your Firestick device.
You can return to the Fire TV home screen and find TeaTV under Your Apps & Channels section.
How to Use TeaTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- When you launch TeaTV on Firestick for the first time, you will be greeted by a disclaimer. Simply click Accept to close the window.
- Next, you will get the option to choose your preferred subtitle language. In case you want to change it, you can do that from the Settings
- TeaTV has a subreddit for user support. You can either choose to visit the page or Cancel to continue.
- On the main page of TeaTV, you will see the trending movies, TV shows, and web series neatly organized in different sections. To watch, you can use the Search function on the top-right corner and search for content by name/artist/director/genre/year.
- Tap the sandwich icon (☰) to toggle the sidebar. From here, you can switch between Trending, Movies, TV/Shows and Settings
- Once you decide to watch something, click the Play button, select the stream link with the resolution of your choice, then choose subtitles from various subtitles providers for your content. Once you do it, select your media player and the content will soon start streaming.
Important: Stay Private & Stream Safely
Streaming content from third-party links leaves you vulnerable to activity trackers and malware. Your Internet Service Provider may also monitor your web activities and send your personal information to third-party advertisers and government agencies. You are also at risk of getting sued by media companies for streaming copyrighted content for free.
Using a VPN, you can encrypt your internet connection to get rid of prying eyes from stealing your personal information and monitor your private activities.
Our experience with IPVanish VPN has been great because of its fast VPN servers and reliable encryption methods for keeping your data secure on the web. You can get an IPVanish VPN subscription, download the app on your device, and enjoy streaming your favorite content online. Click on this link to get IPVanish VPN
- How to Install Popcorn Time on Firestick
- How to Install TVTap on FireStick
- How to Install Morph TV on FireStick
Make sure you subscribe to IPVanish VPN before you start streaming TeaTV App on FireStick. A similar guide also works for fire TV, firestick 4k, Fire TV Cube & Android Box.
Note: Firestickapps.org does not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it by all means.